If your insurance is not yet due for renewal, why not let us know the month it’s due and we’ll diarise to contact you nearer the time to offer you a free, no obligation review and quotation. Simply complete the details below and click send now.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
IPT (insurance premium tax) has doubled from 6% to 12% over the last few years, which has forced insurance premiums up in turn for customers and now accounts for £50 on an average policy. Though IPT only directly affects insurers, this is likely to have a knock-on effect to your business insurance policy.