If your insurance is not yet due for renewal, why not let us know the month it’s due and we’ll diarise to contact you nearer the time to offer you a free, no obligation review and quotation. Simply complete the details below and click send now.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
As part of a company overhaul, 4,600 jobs at Rolls-Royce are to be axed over the next two years in order to save £400 million a year by 2020.
The British Retail Consortium (BRC) has reported sales in the retail industry have risen by a total of 4.7% in May 2018, when compared to the same month last year. This is promising news as for the past few months reports have suggested high street retail is slowly declining, due to more interest in their competition of online shopping.