If your insurance is not yet due for renewal, why not let us know the month it’s due and we’ll diarise to contact you nearer the time to offer you a free, no obligation review and quotation. Simply complete the details below and click send now.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
In recent years it seems that the UK is catching up with America, in signing up for paid monthly subscriptions to services and products from retail businesses currently on the market. Research findings conducted by YouGov found 1 in 10 people in the UK are subscribed to at least one business’s services, and it has proved to be an important revenue opportunity for retail businesses.
According to research conducted by the Federation of Master Builders (FMB) the shortage of workers in bricklaying, surveyor and construction roles has reached a record high in the UK, and unless something is done the industry will not be able to keep up with Government demands for thousands of new homes per year.