Do I need a business interruption cover policy for my business?
7th September 2016
Business's of all sizes are suseptible to unfortunate circumstaces that could prove potentially fatal to their overall workings, not to mention a possible shortfall in revenue.
4 tips to keep your shop running smoothly this winter
6th September 2016
As we approach frosty nights and blustery days, there are a few key factors to consider in order to keep your business safe and secure throughout the harshest months of the year.
I switched to Alan & Thomas a few years ago and they reduced the cost of all my business insurance cover by fairly large amounts in some cases. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and fully understand all aspects of the insurance policies they are providing and work in a very professional manner at all times.
Clive Gibbins, Topclass Business & Manufacturing Consultancy Ltd.
I contacted Alan & Thomas to discuss the insurance renewal for my software development business and from my very first contact, I have been impressed with the level of knowledge shown, support provided and time taken to ensure I understood not only the policy being offered but also the options available. I would highly recommend Alan & Thomas to anyone looking for a business insurance quote and in fact have already done so.
Gene Brown, The Little Red Bridge Ltd.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting