Is the nation addicted to retail subscription services?
11th April 2018
In recent years it seems that the UK is catching up with America, in signing up for paid monthly subscriptions to services and products from retail businesses currently on the market. Research findings conducted by YouGov found 1 in 10 people in the UK are subscribed to at least one business’s services, and it has proved to be an important revenue opportunity for retail businesses.
Skills shortage in the UK construction sector reaches record high
6th April 2018
According to research conducted by the Federation of Master Builders (FMB) the shortage of workers in bricklaying, surveyor and construction roles has reached a record high in the UK, and unless something is done the industry will not be able to keep up with Government demands for thousands of new homes per year.
What are the benefits of risk management for your business?
21st March 2018
Risk management is a service that we provide for our clients free of charge, in partnership with leading insurer Aviva. Risk management exists to evaluate your business and its exposure to potential risks, putting in place the suitable health and safety measures to help counteract them, much to your company’s benefit.
I switched to Alan & Thomas a few years ago and they reduced the cost of all my business insurance cover by fairly large amounts in some cases. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and fully understand all aspects of the insurance policies they are providing and work in a very professional manner at all times.
Clive Gibbins, Topclass Business & Manufacturing Consultancy Ltd.
I contacted Alan & Thomas to discuss the insurance renewal for my software development business and from my very first contact, I have been impressed with the level of knowledge shown, support provided and time taken to ensure I understood not only the policy being offered but also the options available. I would highly recommend Alan & Thomas to anyone looking for a business insurance quote and in fact have already done so.
Gene Brown, The Little Red Bridge Ltd.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting