Motor Trade Giant Rolls-Royce Plans to Cut 4,600 Jobs
14th June 2018
As part of a company overhaul, 4,600 jobs at Rolls-Royce are to be axed over the next two years in order to save £400 million a year by 2020.
Soar in retail sales due to Royal Wedding
5th June 2018
The British Retail Consortium (BRC) has reported sales in the retail industry have risen by a total of 4.7% in May 2018, when compared to the same month last year. This is promising news as for the past few months reports have suggested high street retail is slowly declining, due to more interest in their competition of online shopping.
Insurance policies you need for your retail coffee shop
11th May 2018
Have you recently opened your own retail coffee shop? Or are you just browsing the market for insurance policies that your store would benefit from? At Alan and Thomas, we have a variety of different insurance policies that suit particular industries and retail stores. We recommend three main insurance policies for coffee shops that include legal liability, property damage, and equipment breakdown insurance.
I switched to Alan & Thomas a few years ago and they reduced the cost of all my business insurance cover by fairly large amounts in some cases. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and fully understand all aspects of the insurance policies they are providing and work in a very professional manner at all times.
Clive Gibbins, Topclass Business & Manufacturing Consultancy Ltd.
I contacted Alan & Thomas to discuss the insurance renewal for my software development business and from my very first contact, I have been impressed with the level of knowledge shown, support provided and time taken to ensure I understood not only the policy being offered but also the options available. I would highly recommend Alan & Thomas to anyone looking for a business insurance quote and in fact have already done so.
Gene Brown, The Little Red Bridge Ltd.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting