UK small business trends that could take off in late 2016
25th July 2016
Increased confidence with regard to the UK’s economic recovery has led to approximately 1.35 million small businesses making plans for expansion.
How will a Brexit affect Britain's trade relationship with Europe?
14th July 2016
Following the shock decision to leave the European Union, Britain will have to reach a new trade agreement with the EU - and this could potentially be problematic.
I switched to Alan & Thomas a few years ago and they reduced the cost of all my business insurance cover by fairly large amounts in some cases. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and fully understand all aspects of the insurance policies they are providing and work in a very professional manner at all times.
Clive Gibbins, Topclass Business & Manufacturing Consultancy Ltd.
I contacted Alan & Thomas to discuss the insurance renewal for my software development business and from my very first contact, I have been impressed with the level of knowledge shown, support provided and time taken to ensure I understood not only the policy being offered but also the options available. I would highly recommend Alan & Thomas to anyone looking for a business insurance quote and in fact have already done so.
Gene Brown, The Little Red Bridge Ltd.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting