Property Damage Insurance
What is Property Damage Insurance?
A Property Damage insurance policy will protect your business against any compensation claims that come about from your business causing damage to the property of others.
This property could include almost anything, including cars and buildings right through to fences and lamposts. If you are unlucky enough to cause damage to someone else's property, this type of insurance policy will pay for any repairs or replacements. It will also cover you for any legal costs involved if the claim is severe enough.
Every business should have some form of property damage insurance, and it is a legal requirement for businesses in most cases. As with all insurances, there are some exceptions to what is covered under this type of policy, so speak to one of our advisors today for more information.
How does it work?
Property Damage insurance will protect your business against the threat of a claim against you or your staff regarding damage to the property of others.
Any policy of this type can:
- Protect your business from paying for losses when property is damaged or destroyed.
- Protect your business regardless of its liability relating to individual claims.
- Help to avoid the need for disputes regarding value and losses incured.
Why is it important?
The main reason to take out a suitable Property Damage Insurance policy is to protect your business from claims arising from accidents that have damaged the property or possessions of a third party.
If you own property as part of your business, this insurance covers your buildings, general contents (including any stock), computer equipment, tenant improvements and glass (for which you are responsible) against accidental damage (including theft) whilst on your business premises.
Holding a Property Damage Insurance policy can bring in suitable legal protection that can reduce the amount of stress you will go through when dealing with any claim against your business.
For more information on Property Damage Insurance, speak to our team today.
Revenue Protection Insurance
A Revenue Protection Insurance policy protects your business against any significant drop in income, generally as a result of the incapacity of a key person or building, regardless of whether you are a retailer, manufacturer or wholesaler. It can also offer protection to businesses offering specific professional services.
Legal Liability Insurance
A Legal Liability Insurance policy protects your business from potential compensation claims that follow from negligence brought against you by employees, clients, customers or members of the public.
Protecting the people that work for you is absolutely vital in any form of business. Employee Protection insurances are designed to provide financial support to members of staff that suffer serious injury or illness, or a fatal accident.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
Restaurant giant TRG have announced that Asian-style restaurant Wagamama is developing a “grab and go” concept, called Mamago, which will be released later this year.
Westminster City Council have allocated £150 million to renovating retail district Oxford Street. Design work will start in Spring, with physical work set to start in Autumn.