Equipment Breakdown Insurance
What is Equipment Breakdown Insurance?
An Equipment Breakdown Insurance policy will protect your business from the loss of almost any type of equipment, whether it be due to mechanical or electrical breakdown.
Equipment breakdown can be a costly scenario for any business. This type of insurance is vital for any business as many standard commercial insurance policies typically exclude the losses that are associated with equipment breakdown.
This insurance would cover your business if any of the following were to break or fail to operate - central heating or air conditioning systems, boilers, lifting equipment, security and sound systems, computers, photocopiers, point of sale and other office equipment.
For example - your air conditioning unit fails to work correctly during the hottest week of the year, which could result in loss of custom. With this cover, you would be able to claim money from your insurer to replace the equipment.
How does it work?
Equipment Protection insurance can offer a business long term security against the unexpected, as well as giving you the peace of mind that your most important physical and electrical assets are protected.
Any policy of this type can protect you from:
- Paying to repair or replace any damaged equipment
- The costs associated with the time and labour of replacing the damaged equipment
- The costs of replacing spoiled stock or materials
- Expenses occured that limit loss or speed restoration
Why is it important?
The main reason to take out a suitable Equipment Breakdown Insurance policy is to help your business get back on its feet when an unexpected event causes severe disruption to your everyday operations.
It can offer financial support when you need it most, allowing you to focus on replacing damaged or faulty equipment quickly with minimal impact on your business. This type of insurance is especially crucial for businesses that really on their equipment, whether it be in an office workplace or out on the road. Equipment Breakdown Insurance can offer the solution and give you the peace of mind you need.
For more information on Equipment Breakdown Insurance, speak to our team today.
Asset Protection Insurance
An Asset Protection Insurance policy protects your business against the potential gap in cover between Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance and the total amount of a third party claim.
Legal Liability Insurance
A Legal Liability Insurance policy protects your business from potential compensation claims that follow from negligence brought against you by employees, clients, customers or members of the public.
Protecting the people that work for you is absolutely vital in any form of business. Employee Protection insurances are designed to provide financial support to members of staff that suffer serious injury or illness, or a fatal accident.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
Restaurant giant TRG have announced that Asian-style restaurant Wagamama is developing a “grab and go” concept, called Mamago, which will be released later this year.
Westminster City Council have allocated £150 million to renovating retail district Oxford Street. Design work will start in Spring, with physical work set to start in Autumn.