Tech Sector Insurance
With the pace that technology is evolving, new risks present themselves almost daily. A&T are proactive in keeping up with the latest developments, and ensuring that we develop insurance programmes to keep you covered.
Sometimes, CTRL + Z isn't enought to get you out of a sticky situation, so you need an insurance program that can. Not all businesses labelled as 'technology companies' have the same needs when it comes to insurance, so it makes sense to have a risk management solution in place that is tailored to you. Alan & Thomas will work hard to achieve this for you, saving you time as well as looking to reduce any potential gaps in cover that an off-the-shelf product may leave you exposed to.
The benefits to you:
- If you trade in the USA, arranging cover is not a problem for us
- We will create a package that has one policy number and one renewal date
- An adaptive policy is important, to change as your business changes, so you will receive updates to policy wordings as and when there are changes in the industry
- We can arrange dedicated hardware/ software liability cover
- Complimentary access to online Risk Management service
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007. We were the first independent broker in Dorset to achieve this status.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
As a small business owner it is likely you are always on the lookout for ways to improve morale within your team to help keep the business working at full capacity.
When it comes to protecting your business, we understand that a one size fits all approach is simply not enough. Your business is your livelihood so it should be protected against all potential risks and threats in order to keep you afloat.