With the pace that technology is evolving, new risks present themselves almost daily. A&T are proactive in keeping up with the latest developments, and ensuring that we develop insurance programmes to keep you covered.
Not all businesses labelled as 'technology companies' have the same needs when it comes to insurance. We place a massive value on getting to know you and your business and creating solutions that meet your specific requirements. This will not only save you time, but reduce any potential gaps in cover that an off-the-shelf product may leave you exposed to.
Software Developer Insurance
When CTRL + Z can't get you out of a sticky situation, you need an insurance programme that can.
You will need a range of different covers to protect you from the vaste number of risks that sofware developers are exposed to. Get in contact with one of our team to discuss what you might need.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007. We were the first independent broker in Dorset to achieve this status.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
Celebrities and key 'influencers' in the United States have been warned about their conduct when promoting products via Instagram, needing to make it clear to consumers when they are advertising.
According to official reports, the number of UK businesses that suffered a cyber attack doubled in 2016 with almost half of all firms discovering some sort of breach last year.