Cafes & Coffee Shop Insurance
Here at Alan & Thomas, we arrange commercial insurance programmes for cafes and coffee shops across the UK. Rather than opting for a standard online business insurance policy that may not give you the cover you need, our expert advisers will work with you so we can tailor cover to your specific requirements, which means you only pay for cover that's relevant to your business.
What's more, should the worst happen and your cafe or coffee shop suffers an interruption in business stopping you from trading, our policy will provide cover for loss of income while you and the business return to normal.
Why choose us for Cafe & Coffee Shop Insurance?
We can provide comprehensive and competitive cafe insurance packages for your catering establishment that provides covers for accidental damage, fire, theft, vandalism, flood and storm damage to your buildings, contents, stock and equipment such as dishwashers, ovens and coffee machines.
Our team of experienced insurance advisers combine expert industry knowledge with the very highest level of customer service, which means you can trust us to provide you with the right insurance cover for your business at competitive prices. We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current deal.
What insurances does a Cafe or Coffee Shop need?
There are a variety of difference insurances that any Cafe or Coffee Shop should ensure they hold. We offer affordable cafe insurance cover for public liability, products liability (including food poisoning risks) and employers liability, as well as cover to include loss of licence, seasonal stock increase, damage to outside furniture and cover for outside catering.
It is also important to remember that the bigger your business, the more valuable items you'll have - including staff, stock and cash. Not only that, the more customers your business interacts with, the higher the risk of an incident occurring. For this reason, every cafe or coffee shop insurance policy we offer is bespoke to the individual business, allowing us to meet your exact requirements and provide the most appropriate cover for you.
Our team understands that every business is unique and comes with its own set of risks and challenges. This is where our knowledgeable insurance advisors can help, as their years of experience put them in the perfect position to guide you when it comes to creating your own cafe or coffee shop insurance policy.
Benefits of our Cafes & Coffee Shop Insurance can include:
- Bespoke levels of cover for Buildings & Contents
- Underwritten by carefully selected panel of the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated hospitality insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Public Liability - £2m as standard with the option of £5m
- Employers' Liability – cover up to £10m as standard
- Money cover - up to £5,000
- Stock cover including wines and spirits and any seasonal increase
- Business interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire or flood
- Cover for equipment such as dishwashers, ovens and coffee machines
- Payment of premium by monthly instalments available (subject to status)
- Legal expenses
- Free access to online risk management services
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your café or coffee shop insurance, please call us on 01202754900 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Welcome back! Need to renew your policy, make a claim, make an adjustment to your policy or you simply need more advice? Our team will be pleased to help you.
Contact our knowledgeable Business Insurance team on:
01202 754 900
9am - 5.15pm Monday to Friday
Submit your renewal date & we’ll contact you.
- What is Public Liability Insurance?
- Employer's Liability Insurance: why it benefits you and your staff?
- Property Damage Liability Insurance: Who needs it?
- What is...D&O Insurance
Recent News Posts
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting