Emergency Recovery & Repair
Our clients are very important to us and when you’re in desperate need of emergency help, we will be there. For that reason, we have teamed up with Prism Network to offer you an emergency repair and disaster recovery service.
This service is provided at no additional cost to our clients and is available across the UK. Not only do you benefit from a 24 Hour Emergency Repair Line but also full surveying and building support during an insurance claim.
From the time Prism Network is notified of a claim on your behalf, they will:
- Within 2 hours, contact you to arrange a survey appointment and if required, assist with any emergency repairs
- Within 24 hours, they will be on site to survey and arrange any mitigating works as required
- Within 48 hours from arrival on site, they will deliver an electronic report that includes photographs, a full repair schedule and a precise estimate
Once your insurer has authorised your claim, Prism Network will undertake all the works with qualified and insured tradesmen with a 3 year guarantee on all works.
Works undertaken include:
- Building Reinstatement
- Roofing Work
- Electrical, Plumbing & Gas Works
- Non Intrusive Leak Detection
- Flood Clean Up & Restoration
- Water Removal
- Structural Drying Service
- Wet Carpet Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration & Repair
- Fire & Disaster Clean Up
- Full Contents Restoration
- Asbestos Testing & Removal
- Sewage Clean Up
- Leak & Moisture Detection
- Mould Remediation
- Air Quality Testing
- Trauma Clean Up
- Lightning Damage
- Mould Testing & Removal
- Air Quality Sampling
- Crime Scene Clean Up
Any repair works carried out are subject to a policy excess and a valid claim under your policy
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
- What is Public Liability Insurance?
- Employer's Liability Insurance: why it benefits you and your staff?
- Property Damage Liability Insurance: Who needs it?
- What is...D&O Insurance
Recent News Posts
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting