Serving our clients is at the heart of everything we do here at Alan & Thomas Insurance. We are proud to look after you and your insurance needs, and aim to offer you the highest levels of care and client service. We believe that providing quality insurance products and risk management services is key to our long term partnership with you.
Our Client Service Charter below sets out the standards that will we will deliver as our commitment to supporting you and your business.
We are committed to providing each and every client with:
- A professional, attentive and efficient service at all times throughout the term of your insurance policy
- Details of your Insurance Account Team members, their primary roles and contact details
- Staff who are continuously developing their insurance skills, abilities and competence to provide high standards of advice, guidance and support
What can you expect as a client of Alan & Thomas Insurance...
At all times
- You will receive a courteous, friendly yet professional service in all dealings with us
When you call us, we will:
- Answer within 4 rings during office hours which are 9.00am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday
- Return telephone calls / respond to telephone messages within one working day
- Give you our name when answering the telephone so you know who you are speaking with
- Seek to offer assistance if the person that you are calling for is unavailable
- Avoid putting you ‘on hold’ unless absolutely necessary
When you write to us or send an email, we will:
- Acknowledge your correspondence within 3 working days of receipt
- Use clear and unambiguous language in our response with no insurance industry jargon
- Provide you with clear points of contact
If and when you visit us or we visit you, we will:
- Greet you with courtesy and respect
- Be punctual and ensure that all appointments are kept
- Ensure our office is accessible and welcoming to all
Our clients are our business. We focus on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. We take pride in providing our valued clients with good advice, comprehensive insurance products and competitive premiums, as well as continuous support and guidance on all risk management and insurance issues. If you feel at any point that we have let you down and we have not met our service commitment to you, we would like to hear from you so that we can rectify matters as soon as possible. We have a formal Complaints Procedure in place and all complaints will be thoroughly investigated. Please contact us on 01202 754900 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
01202 754 900
9am - 5.15pm Monday to Friday
Welcome back! Need to renew your policy, make a claim, make an adjustment to your policy or you simply need more advice? Our team will be pleased to help you.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
Following Brexit, Cornwall County Council has appealed to the Government, as crops are “rotting in fields” due to lack of migrant labourers.
Non-food sales rose by only 0.2% in October, causing concern for high street retailers in the run up to Christmas.