Accidents happen - fact. But if you’re covered through Alan & Thomas, our in-house claims team will manage the process on your behalf and help to negotiate a settlement with your insurer. Our friendly and efficient team will help get you back in business before you know it!
We recommend that you read through your policy document when you receive it so that you know what you’re covered for. In the unfortunate event that you have to make a claim, simply call us on 01202 754900 and we’ll get the ball rolling straight away.
Should you need to make a claim outside of our usual business hours (9.00am – 5.00pm), help is at hand as we have teamed up with Prism Network to offer you an emergency repair and disaster recovery service.
This service is provided at no additional cost to our clients and is available across the UK. Not only do you benefit from a 24 Hour Emergency Repair Line but also full surveying and building support during an insurance claim. To find out more, click here.
Our specialist claims department will be able to provide you with:
- A personalised claims service that works alongside you throughout the process
- A fast, efficient process that deals with your claim at no additional cost to you
- UK-wide coverage and 24-hour telephony support from our UK-based call centre
- Support from Prism Network for emergency repair and disaster recovery
- A 3 year guarantee of all works completed by Prism Network
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
- What is Public Liability Insurance?
- Employer's Liability Insurance: why it benefits you and your staff?
- Property Damage Liability Insurance: Who needs it?
- What is...D&O Insurance
Recent News Posts
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting