We advise a wide range of businesses on their commercial insurance and risk management programmes.
At Alan & Thomas, we don't just look to make you a saving where we can on your business insurance premiums, but we ensure that your business is fully covered for the things that matter.
We've helped a huge number of clients from a variety of sectors to obtain more inclusive and cost-effective business insurance cover. Below are just a few examples of where we have excelled.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about our service then please contact us.
Garden Furniture Retailer
Land Development Contractor
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
01202 754 900
9am - 5.15pm Monday to Friday
Welcome back! Need to renew your policy, make a claim, make an adjustment to your policy or you simply need more advice? Our team will be pleased to help you.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
The owner of Patisserie Valerie was plunged into financial crisis on Wednesday after it was revealed that the company needs “an immediate injection of capital” to continue trading.