Tool Insurance for Business Owners
What is Tools Insurance?
A Tool Insurance policy will protect business owners from the loss of any kind of mechanical or electrical equipment.
Tools are hugely important to so many organisations, and for some business owners, having a workplace with no equipment can be extremely costly. Tool insurance covers you when many standard commercial policies don’t: tool insurance protects you against your tools or equipment breaking or failing to operate, meaning that you need not factor in external issues into balancing the income of your business with outgoings.
For a variety of labour-based occupations, tool insurance can save you a lot of stress and money in the long-run. A small business particularly can benefit from adding tool insurance to its policy, as a lack of tools can hit small businesses hard.
How does it work?
Tools Insurance offers long-term security against unexpected breakages in the workplace. No matter on the tool or piece of equipment that your business relies on, adding it to a policy can give you the peace of mind that you’re covered, should accidents occur.
Any policy of this type can protect you from:
- The costs of having to repair the damaged tool
- Expenses that occur from not being able to use the tool whilst it's damaged
- Unforeseen costs that could occur from employees not being able to work without the tool
Why is it important?
The biggest advantage that Tool Insurance offers is that it can help your business to carry on as normal when an unexpected event causes disruption.
Tool insurance can offer financial support when your business needs it most: if your livelihood is impossible to keep going when tools break down, it's easy to have them replaced and repaired without the stress of extra costs that come with that. Whether you're a builder, a plumber or a carpenter, it's impossible to earn a living without the sufficient equipment to do your job, and tool insurance can help with that.
If you're a tradesman looking for cover, Alan & Thomas can assist wih your insurance query. For more information on Tool Insurance and to find out more advice on our policies, speak to our team today.
Equipment Breakdown Insurance
An Equipment Breakdown Insurance policy will protect your business from the loss of almost any type of equipment, whether it be due to mechanical or electrical breakdown.
Asset Protection Insurance
An Asset Protection Insurance policy protects your business against the potential gap in cover between Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance and the total amount of a third party claim.
Legal Liability Insurance
A Legal Liability Insurance policy protects your business from potential compensation claims that follow from negligence brought against you by employees, clients, customers or members of the public.
Protecting the people that work for you is absolutely vital in any form of business. Employee Protection insurances are designed to provide financial support to members of staff that suffer serious injury or illness, or a fatal accident.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
Restaurant giant TRG have announced that Asian-style restaurant Wagamama is developing a “grab and go” concept, called Mamago, which will be released later this year.
Westminster City Council have allocated £150 million to renovating retail district Oxford Street. Design work will start in Spring, with physical work set to start in Autumn.