Personal Accident Insurance
What is Personal Accident Insurance?
Accidents happen in all lines of work - this is something that is unavoidable. However, protecting yourself and your employees against accidents and injuries is entirely preventable with a Personal Accident Insurance policy.
This type of insurance is designed to protect your business from the financial issues that can arise when an employee suffers an injury from an accident that leaves them unable to work or complete their duties. For example, someone involved in a car accident could be in hospital for weeks or even months, meaning your business could suffer as a result.
Choosing an insurance policy like this to protect yourself and your employees allows you to continue meeting the needs of your business should the worst happen.
How does it work?
With our Personal Accident Insurance, your business would receive a financial payment in the form of either a lump sum or weekly pay-outs that would compensate you for any loss of income, as well as supporting any additional retraining costs.
Any policy of this type can give you and your employees:
- Protection against accidents and incidents
- Coverage anywhere in the UK
- No medical required prior to taking a policy (in most cases)
- A choice of cover levels to suit you as an individual
Why is it important?
The main reason to take out Personal Accident Insurance is to protect the most important asset to your business - you and your employees - from unexpected illness or injury.
This type of insurance is suitable for anyone that is employed or self-employed and looking to safeguard their earnings. Some professions are naturally more risky than others, for example builders who work at heights or workers who operate heavy machinery. Personal Accident Insurance guarantees your financial security in the event of an accident or illness.
For more information on Personal Accident Insurance, speak to our team today.
Asset Protection Insurance
An Asset Protection Insurance policy protects your business against the potential gap in cover between Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance and the total amount of a third party claim.
Revenue Protection Insurance
A Revenue Protection Insurance policy protects your business against any significant drop in income, generally as a result of the incapacity of a key person or building, regardless of whether you are a retailer, manufacturer or wholesaler. It can also offer protection to businesses offering specific professional services.
Legal Liability Protection
A Legal Liability Insurance policy protects your business from potential compensation claims that follow from negligence brought against you by employees, clients, customers or members of the public.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
Restaurant giant TRG have announced that Asian-style restaurant Wagamama is developing a “grab and go” concept, called Mamago, which will be released later this year.
Westminster City Council have allocated £150 million to renovating retail district Oxford Street. Design work will start in Spring, with physical work set to start in Autumn.