Your Business is Insured but are YOU Insured?
People insure all the important things in life - their cars, homes and possessions - but surely the most important thing to protect is themselves and their income? Whether you are looking to provide financial security for your family in the event of your death, or give your employees a Death-in-Service package, our Private Medical Insurance & Employee Benefits team can guide you through the process and advise you on the most suitable form of cover for you.
Our team, led by experienced professional Simon Edgar, can explain the various options available to you and tailor a protection portfolio to suit your individual circumstances.
What we can offer
As an independent broker, we have access to a wide range of the leading healthcare insurance providers in the UK and can offer extremely competitive premiums and varying levels of cover.
In addition to covering mortgages and income, we can also ensure that in the event of a claim, your benefits are paid to your dependents and beneficiaries in the most tax efficient manner.
We also have an in-house claims team who will manage any claim on your behalf and negotiate with your insurer.
Features & benefits of our service include:
- Bespoke protection portfolio designed to meet your individual needs and reflect your budget
- Access to the UK’s leading insurance providers
- In-house claims team to manage claims on your behalf
- Mortgage protection
- Dedicated Life Assurance experts to guide you through your options
- Level Term and Whole of Life Cover
- Keyman Insurance
- Death-in-Service for your employees
- Relevant Life Trusts
- Partner Protection
- Advice on placing policies in trust and Inheritance Tax planning
Need more information?
For more information, please contact our Life Assurance Adviser Simon Edgar on 01202 754993.