Garden Furniture Retailer
At Alan & Thomas we're very focused on our customers and always look to find out as much about your business as possible. We don't look to provide standard packages of insurance that don't suit your business and never look to oversell you insurance cover you simply don't need. We take the extra time to truly understand your business, this enables us to fully identify what insurance cover you actually require.
We were approached by a well established Garden Furniture Retailer that had been with their broker for over 20 years but decided to look for a change of approach. They'd heard about our business insurance services and requested our team carry out a full review of their existing insurance arrangements. Using our industry knowledge, we highlighted some significant gaps in their current insurance cover which could have left their business in hot water should they encounter certain problems.
By implementing a new insurance strategy, our team were not only able to save the policyholder in excess of 10% on their renewal premium, but we also managed to increase both their business interruption cover and their public liability cover. This additional cover meant they could have complete confidence that their business was now fully protected against any potential disasters, leaving them worry free and able to concentrate on their everyday business.
Our customer focus is a key element to our business success and a major reason as to why thousands of businesses across the UK already use us to protect their company.
If you own or run a furniture shop, you need to ensure that you have the right insurance policy for your needs and one that covers you in the unfortunate event of a claim. Find out more about how we can help your business here: Retail Insurance, Furniture Shop Insurance, Garden Centre Insurance.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting