What is Events Insurance?
An Events Insurance policy protects your business against potential claims arising from incidents that may occur during events you are hosting, whether it be a conference, consumer show or corporate dinner.
If you attend events or exhibitions to promote your business, cover can be organised for event cancellation, liabilities for employees, volunteers and the public, as well as equipment away from your premises and while in transit.
For example, you may be exhibiting at a national event to promote your business and one of the electric cables on your display stand comes loose and a passing member of the public trips over it . They could then sue you for personal injury arising from your failure to secure the cable securely. This cover would pay your legal costs and expenses, as well as any compensation awarded to the claimant.
How does it work?
Events Insurance will give you peace of mind that your business is protected from the financial risks associated with organising or attending events. With a policy tailored to your exact requirements, you can arrange and attend events with no fear of claims against your business.
Any policy of this type can:
- Cover the costs associated with the non-appearance of key speakers, bands, singers etc
- Protect your business for the value of owned or hired equipment against damage or loss
- Cover against event cancellation due to adverse weather, disease, terrorism or civil unrest.
Why is it important?
The main reason to take out a suitable Events Insurance policy is to protect your business when organising or hosting events from potential compensation claims made by members of the public.
Any event is at risk from a number of different factors, so protecting both yourself and the interests of the general public are important things to consider. Avoid financial loss and a tarnished reputation by taking out an Events Insurance policy.
For more information on Events Insurance, speak to our team today.
Revenue Protection Insurance
A Revenue Protection Insurance policy protects your business against any significant drop in income, generally as a result of the incapacity of a key person or building, regardless of whether you are a retailer, manufacturer or wholesaler. It can also offer protection to businesses offering specific professional services.
Legal Liability Insurance
A Legal Liability Insurance policy protects your business from potential compensation claims that follow from negligence brought against you by employees, clients, customers or members of the public.
Protecting the people that work for you is absolutely vital in any form of business. Employee Protection insurances are designed to provide financial support to members of staff that suffer serious injury or illness, or a fatal accident.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
Restaurant giant TRG have announced that Asian-style restaurant Wagamama is developing a “grab and go” concept, called Mamago, which will be released later this year.
Westminster City Council have allocated £150 million to renovating retail district Oxford Street. Design work will start in Spring, with physical work set to start in Autumn.