What is Computers Insurance?
A Computers Insurance policy protects your business against the loss of key office equipment including desktop computers, laptops and other electronic devices.
Our team can help you protect your computers, tablets, smartphones, digital cameras and other equipment in the event they are damaged, lost or stolen. With over 1.5 million victims of computer related crimes taking place every day in the UK, there has never been a more important time to insure your business equipment.
We understand that while office equipment is similar in most workplaces, every business is different and our expert team can help to tailor your Computers Insurance to fit your needs.
How does it work?
Computers Insurance is essential in protecting your office based business, offering a packaged policy designed for all types of business offices especially focussing on computer-reliant industries like graphic design and accounting for exmaple. It comprises physical assets cover and essential liability cover all in one policy to give you the peace of mind you need.
Policies of this type can help your business with:
- Covering your essential physical electronic assets
- Protecting equipment used away from the office
- A flexible policy that covers a range of options
- Peace of mind that you are completely covered
Why is it important?
The main reason to take out suitable Computers Insurance is to guarantee your important business equipment is protected against unexpected loss, theft or damage.
A specialist computer policy specifically designed for computer operations can provide not only all risks cover, but also breakdown cover without the need for ongoing maintenance. Full theft cover is available, so there's no need to show that someone broke in or out of the premises to make a claim. Virus, hacking and denial of service attacks are also included as standard.
For more information on Computers Insurance, speak to our team today.
Asset Protection Insurance
An Asset Protection Insurance policy protects your business against the potential gap in cover between Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance and the total amount of a third party claim.
Revenue Protection Insurance
A Revenue Protection Insurance policy protects your business against any significant drop in income, generally as a result of the incapacity of a key person or building, regardless of whether you are a retailer, manufacturer or wholesaler. It can also offer protection to businesses offering specific professional services.
Protecting the people that work for you is absolutely vital in any form of business. Employee Protection insurances are designed to provide financial support to members of staff that suffer serious injury or illness, or a fatal accident.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
Restaurant giant TRG have announced that Asian-style restaurant Wagamama is developing a “grab and go” concept, called Mamago, which will be released later this year.
Westminster City Council have allocated £150 million to renovating retail district Oxford Street. Design work will start in Spring, with physical work set to start in Autumn.