Software Developers Insurance
When CTRL + Z isn't enough to get you out of a sticky situation, you need an insurance programme that can. There are so many risks that software developers are exposed to, but there are few insurance packages that can cover it all.
At Alan & Thomas, we take the time to get to know you and your business. By understanding the risks that you face, we can advise you on the best programmes of insurance to close the gaps in cover that off-the-shelf policies can leave you with.
The benefits to you:
- If you trade in the USA, arranging cover is not a problem for us
- We will create a package that has one policy number and one renewal date
- An adaptive policy is important, to change as your business changes, so you will receive updates to policy wordings as and when there are changes in the industry
- We can arrange dedicated hardware/ software liability cover
- Complimentary access to online Risk Management service
We are always happy to talk to you about your insurance arrangements, so give us a call on 01202 754900. Alternatively, fill in the contact form to the right and we will get in touch with you.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we were the first independent broker in Dorset to achieve this status.
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
Why UK shoppers are being ‘let down’ by retailers’ ineffective use of data.
11th May 2017
Why retailers are failing to embrace innovation with regards to customer data.
Getting a work-life balance when you run a family business
5th May 2017
Running a family business can be demanding, but you can achieve that all-important work-life balance.