Benefits of Estate Agent Insurance
Instead of choosing a standard Estate Agent Insurance policy it pays to choose the professionals. Here at Alan and Thomas, we understand that advising tailored insurance policies and giving risk management advice could be extremely beneficial in giving confidence to all our clients in their businesses. Our most recommended policies for our estate agent clients are Legal Liability Insurance, Professional Indemnity Insurance and Computer Insurance as together, they cover a multitude of risks that could jeopardise your business integrity.
We focus on the principal factors of each business which is why we advise a bespoke insurance policy for every client we work with. Our expert commercial insurance team will guide you through your journey with us, with a 24/7 award-winning claims team and dedicated commercial insurance specialist that together will provide you with a first class service.
As your career is consisting of providing advice for your tenants and customers, it is essential to protect your brand with Professional Indemnity Insurance. You and your business will be protected from any negative reviews or claims from a client, that if proven factually true the Professional Indemnity policy will protect you against compensation claims, investigations or prosecutions.
Benefits of Alan & Thomas Estate Agent Insurance:
- Bespoke levels of Buildings and Contents cover
- Underwritten by carefully selected panel of the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated commercial insurance specialist to guide you through the process
- Business Interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire or flood
- Public Liability - £2m as standard with the option of £5m
- Employers' Liability – cover up to £10m as standard
- Money cover - up to £5,000
- Professional Indemnity cover
- All Risks on specified equipment - cover for specified items for loss or damage away from your business premises
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, barrister and witness fees, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.